Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Joys of Financial Freedom

I have a great friend who lives off grid in the Oregon mountains and having recently taken an unscheduled trip with my sister and another friend to visit his home well hidden and off the beaten path. I realised how inspirational it was to be able to sequester away for a few days from the bustle and demands of modern living and queit my mind enough to realise what I already love about my life and what area is due for a little re-evaluation. Our daily activites consisted of fishing in his creek for our morning sustenance, hiking the pristine mountains, jumping in the crystal clear (and very cold) water for our bath, long conversations over wine and cheese then sweating it all out in his sauna which he built right into the mountain rock, all the while wondering to myself.. Why isn't everyone living this life? The joy, The peace, the Spontaneity and not once did I wonder if I was going to get fired when I went back.

Well here's what I have concluded needs a little tweaking in my life.
I have been living for my own joy for a very long time and I have realised over the years that my joy is even greater when all those around me are living their lives in joy as well.

It is now my intent to share with others everything I know in how to live their lives in absolute joy and financial freedom. http://www.creativesourcenow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment